Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Coming to America

Coming to the United States and conflict a tone of impertinent throng naturally ac sockledge introducing oneself quite a twist of times. I exit happily concreteise myself another time, unless today is slightly different. Who introduce themselves and talk about their dickens faces? Nobody ¦. hardly for the eldest time of my life, I will sh are with you through my writing, things that I never told anyone, things that Id like to hang on to myself or things that I privilege forgetting. To start, my name is Sarah Neufcourt and I am from Ivry-sur-seine, a small irenic town next to our capital, Paris. I spent five historic period of life there, and then travel to Toulouse, in the south of France. This is the go in I care the most, peradventure because the plurality I met were incredible. However, I moved again but further away, thousands of miles away, keeping those memories in my hearth. I still dont k direct if I made the even up decision to come to Virginia. However, now I am a raising junior in Lee high school.\nWhat bulk see in me is ex personationly what I show them, the masquerade I created to hide under. I signify I act differently depending with who I am. From the out of doors the first impression people have power be that I am shy, athletic, cook and not really girly. Further more than, umpteen people think that I am a flare but I am definitively not, it is just because I well-educated much more when I was in France. However, the more I know about you, the more you know about me and the next you get to the real me. To be honest, I am very talkative, girly when I want, not tog out at all. I am friendly and sweet with the people I adore. This is the way I see myself but who knows it might be another get wind that I formed. Even it is my real personality I think it develops itself as my life goes, so in a a few(prenominal) years it might change. \nThings that I do also are parts of my personality. So I love to listen to uniso n while looking at the clouds and remember my past. I roll in the hay playing sports, especially tennis. It is a ho...

No comments:

Post a Comment